Business & Entrepreneurship Education
The e-Learning Competence Center (ELCC) was founded in 2004 by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) in cooperation with Cisco Systems.
ELCC is Egypt’s leading organization in e-Learning with a track record of developing and delivering a wide array of state-of-the art e-Learning courses, web communications and e-content; setting and disseminating the quality standards of e-Learning; providing best practice research and expert consultancy in e-Learning and engendering the first wave of facilitators and e-trainers into the market.
The Business and Entrepreneurship Education program provides ICT-related business education to help
SMEs develop new strategies to transform their organizations and business through the strategic use of IT
and Internet applications and teaches students how to develop business plans for an effective IT business
deployment. It covers starting, growing, and tech-enabling a business. Through collaboration with attendees
and Institute feedback, the curriculum continues to expand and evolve to support the growing needs of
entrepreneurs in Egypt.
Business Essentials "iExec"
The course provides ICT-related business education that enables learners to develop new strategies to transform their
organization and business through the strategic use of IT and Internet applications.
When participants complete the course, they should be able to do the following:
- Examine and identify the current needs and priorities of their organizations and how ICT can be applied to address them.
- Lead or facilitate planning processes to define organizational goals that can be met with the use of ICTs.
- Develop and prioritize a portfolio of potential ICT projects.
- Create a business case and an action plan to accomplish goals and objectives using ICT.
- Work collaboratively with others to create shared understandings and experiences.
- Build confidence in their ability to negotiate, collaborate and persuade others to develop and implement ICT strategies.
Start Your Business
The course is specifically to empower individuals who want to start a small to medium-sized business.
This course is a practical, comprehensive internet business course on how to successfully start and operate a business.
when paticipants complete the course, they should be able to:
- Prepare a successful business plan
- Buy an existing business or franchise or start a new business.
- Finance the venture by acquiring startup capital.
- Select a business location and negotiate its lease.
- Decide on a business organization structure
- Determine the information and communication technologies needed.
- Recruit, hire, manage, and motivate employees
- prepare for opening the business.
- Manage purchasing and inventory control.
- Develop a marketing plan and put it into action
- Use the internt for online marketing and e-commerce.
This course introduces an overview of what is called “e-Marketing Course "
It starts with an overview of the basic concepts of e-Marketing, e-marketing strategies, and e-business models. The course forward through the e-marketing planning process and how e-marketers turn e-marketing research into e-marketing knowledge; and finally the ethics of online research and the knowledge management metrics.
This course introduces an overview of what is called “Introduction to e-Business Course"
This course starting with an overview of the concept of electronic Business, e-commerce categories, the framework of the e-commerce and the types of e-commerce transactions. This course also will go through the e-commerce mechanisms, e-marketplace and the interpret of social networks in e-commerce. Finally, this course will differentiate between elements of a business model, B2C and B2B models.
This course introduces an overview of what is called “CV Writing Course"
This course starting with an overview of the concept of curriculum vitae CV, its importance and forms of curriculum vitae, this course also will forward through the basic elements of curriculum vitae and the general advice to write it in a correct way and finally the most common errors should be avoided when you writing a curriculum vitae and how to write a cover letter attached with the curriculum vitae.
This course introduces an overview of what is called “Time Management"
This course can help in mastering the skill of time management it will starting with an overview of the concept of time management, its important, time management steps ,how you can organize your time ,and finally the most common errors that should be avoided to save your time.
This course introduces an overview of what is called “Presentation skills"
This course can help in mastering the skill of presentation it will starting with an overview of the concept of presentation, the specifications of the effective presentation, determine presentation component, the importance tips during the presentation ,and finally the most common errors that should be avoided during the presentation.
This course introduces an overview of what is called “Green ICT Course"
This course seeks to provide a definition, concepts of Green ICT, organization’s opportunities and challenges, criteria of green ICT and assessment tools that will enable you to use the assessment tools to measure the carbon footprint of your ICT operation of an organization.